First of all, we’d like to thank you for two things: for participating at the live stream and for sharing your computer power and supporting the [email protected] project in the fight against the coronavirus. By the way, even though the event is over, our SEO4Life team is still active and you may continue supporting [email protected].
In this article you will learn more about the four following topics:
1. Brief event statistics
● In the peak we had 1 084 concurrent live streamers (22 minutes after the beginning). And then it goes up and down (from 400 to 800, back to 600 and at the end around 500).
● During the live stream we had 1 989 different viewers and more than 3 500 views.
● 1 589 users signed up for the event.
● We were 2nd on Sparktoro trending
● There were tons of tweets with #SEO4Life
2. Questions & Answers
Here you can find answers to questions that weren’t addressed during the live stream.
- Kevin Indig – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F95FAVu1VpT00DJzUDmBR_X3Vb6TNiqT06lUxw2FYiU/
- Hamlet Batista – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lkFt0EPoUn69g4gSYYhcthr2IKGLG1QCkanLcWBO5fA/
- Martin Splitt – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tM7jstDcz_ZguIBCG0ubd50g51SUHHwNJprbJa8efK0/
We will add the remaining questions and answers later on.
3. Presentation slides + videos
Hamlet Batista’s video presentation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eMrfJW9WLc
Aleyda Solis‘ video presentation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3aT3r9vSrk
Some presentation slides are also available here:
- Aleyda Solis – https://www.slideshare.net/aleydasolis/winning-seo-when-doing-web-migrations-seo4life
- Hamlet Batista – https://www.slideshare.net/hamletbatista/query-classification-on-steroids-with-bert
- Jono Alderson – https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1q3zm8HKImsjqn7Ynqh0gNWKDseAhgfJO3sr2XPNYWrQ/
- Purna Virji (you can download the presentation in .pdf format) – https://marketingminer-datasets-test.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/Purna_InclusiveMktg_SEO4Life_FP.pdf